Terms and Conditions of Business – TranceForm
- Paul and Joan Lee directors of TranceForm Limited, a properly formed company registered in Cardiff.
- All therapists are qualified and have a number of years experience in a variety of therapeutic modalities, including, Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Brain Working Recursive Therapy, Psychoanalysis, the Thrive Programme, Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology (Dr. Somal).
- Dr. Justina Somal is a registered counselling psychologist with the BPS and HCPC.
- We hold the correct insurance policies that cover delivery of these therapeutic methods with Holistic Insurance. Our cover includes: Malpractice/Professional Liability, Public and Products Liability to the value of £5,000,000
- Paul and Joan are members of the International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy.
- Joan is also a member of the Institute of Brain Working Recursive Therapy.
- We offer to provide you with various forms of Therapy which we believe will be of the most use to you in helping to resolve your particular problem, but we in no way make any kind of Guarantee or Warranty that you will become free of your problem as a result of engaging our services. It is vitally important that this point is absolutely clear. It is impossible for ANY healthcare practitioner to make this type of guarantee, and to do so is wholly irresponsible.
- The forms of therapy we use are all “evidence based” which means that there is a body of scientific evidence which demonstrates efficacy in the techniques, but as alluded to above, a technique in itself in not a guarantee of success as the person consulting for help is ultimately the person who is responsible for their own problem.
- ALL of the help that we offer is specifically designed to empower YOU to deal with your problem. We always aim to HELP you solve your problem but we cannot be responsible FOR your problem.
- Our Hypnotherapy business is approved by the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), the government body set up to “regulate” complementary therapists in the UK. This means that our website has been reviewed and meets all relevant advertising guidance for people consulting to solve a range of problems.
- We are not doctors and cannot offer medical advice. It is our policy to confirm with you that you have sought the appropriate medical help PRIOR to consulting for a Psychological Intervention.
- Physiological problems and medical issues cannot be solved using our therapy. We can only work with Psychological issues which are problems that are created by your “thinking” or “Cognition”.
- We will tell you directly if we do not think that we can help you in anyway. In these cases we will often refer you on to somebody who we think may be of assistance.
- We will treat you with “unconditional positive regard” no matter what you consult us for.
- We respect your confidentiality completely. We will NEVER pass on your details to any third party.
- We offer therapeutic sessions on both a session-by-session basis as well as pre-paid courses which represent discounted session costs. Please refer to our FEES page to see the latest rates.
- Individual sessions are paid for with cash only, we do not accept cheques as payment.
- All course fees are paid using our secure PayPal facility or by direct bank transfer (BACS)
- Except in very unusual circumstances, we do not offer refunds on any pre-paid course. If a refund is deemed necessary, for whatever reason, then any sessions that have been used are deducted from the final refund value at the full single session fee along with an administration fee to cover the fee that we are required to pay to PayPal when processing the original payment from you. This is currently (2016) 5% of the total course fee value.
- WE offer a completely FREE initial consultation with you in order to provide you with the opportunity to think about any time or financial commitments PRIOR to commencing therapy.
- If you need to cancel any pre-arranged appointment with us, you must give us at least 24 hours notice by e-mail or by text message. If you fail to provide the required notice, then the session fee is charged as if you attended the session.
- All clients engaging the services of therapists at TranceForm Psychology are required to sign a service contract with us as part of our trading conditions. This outlines what we expect from you and what you can expect from us as part of our paid services.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to find out how TranceForm could help you to achieve your goals and aspirations or overcome problems. We offer ALL prospective clients a FREE initial consultation to discuss all the options available to you.